Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows

People always leave. And no matter how good their reasons are, it all hurts the same.

I think people believe what they want to, and so whatever disappointments they may feel are actually self inflicted. There's no one to blame, no one but ourselves.

I keep trusting, but in the end all that's left of me is vulnerability and foolishness, the emptiness in me which never fails to whisper, "you are so dumb". So I start to wonder, when people say they care, do they only at that very instant when curiosity overwhelms genuine concern and it's kinda entertaining to see you struggling? And when all is said and done, they just walk away and leave you standing there all by yourself, feeling colder than ever, more lost than you ever could be.

4 comments:

  1. HI MAGZ.

    hey "magz" is cooler than "mags". I'm calling you magz from here on.

    1. Not every body is the same.
    2. Yes people always leave, I have experienced that, and accepted that. You will soon too. :)
    3. No it is not entertaining to see ppl struggling. Those who think that way are jerks. Then you automatically label them under "Friends-For-Never".
    4. I will never walk away and leave you standing there all by yourself! I will stand there with you until the storm is over.
    5. My blog is www.limegreenjelly-.blogspot.com
    6. I hardly blog anymore, sorry to disappoint you.
    7. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Caritas, ever since I heard Hx call you C'tas it reminds me of a lemon. Haha I don't know why and I don't mean to insult you because you know I'm far nicer than that. But anyway, I;m gonna call you Caritas because I like how it sounds haha!

    Btw yeah I guess I'm just scared of people leaving and I actually think I can stop or change that, but I can't.

    And you probably would never fall under the Friends For Never category.

    And now I know who to look for when I'm stranded on an IS-LAND(remember!! HAHA) and be prepared to get get trapped with me whatever the circumstance may be, and for that I'm still pondering if I shhould apologise. HAHA.

    Oh and don't worry because even though you may not be blogging anymore you can always read mine instead! Haha, and I found out your blog from Nadia's link. Anywayzzzzz.

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh just to clarify, you get trapped on an island alone, then thats really sad... but if I happen to be there with you, we won't be trapped luh, cuz I can make us a boat then row to safety, duh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG YOU GO AWAY. HAHA HERE I AM TRYING TO BE SWEET... TSKTSK FORGET IT FORGET IT! HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete