Wednesday, February 9, 2011

You Can Run.

You can run, but you can't hide.

Enochlophobia:
The fear of crowds;

these people are afraid of getting lost in a massive crowd of people.
They themselves feel small and insignificant when surrounded by so many people

The life that we are living, does it ever occur to you that it does not belong to us?

I'm so used to the beautiful things being shattered in the end, that now when happy things happen to me... I don't dare to embrace it with open arms. Where's our trust in God, where's my trust in Him, where?

I received some news today regarding the star player of my eye, and truth be told, I was really hurt :( Even though they meant it as a joke and perceived my response to be a likewise, deep down I was stuck somewhere between being utterly crushed, disappointment, betrayal, and love. I can't understand, but I'm still standing on his side. He still has my undying support. My heart aches whenever they call him a traitor. I know, that's not exactly true.

The day is ending on a good note, and on top of it I got to keep $8 for being a sweet sister hahaha! See being nice has its perks! But seriously, that's not the main point. :)

Thank God for His providence through the day. I'm looking forward to the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment