Monday, February 21, 2011

The Other Half Of Me.



I just watched episode 13 of season 8 of One Tree Hill and it's SO, amazing I wouldn't mind watching it over and over again, except I don't have time. :( In a nutshell, it really sweet and I really love how things end up for Brooke and Julian, and they really deserve each other heehee aww! The kind of love I'm sure everyone would die for, or at least I would. People say it's drama and fairytale, I say it's true love and true love exists. ANYWAY, this episode really pulls your heart strings and make you feel so hopeful. Oh well, such love haha! And, seeing how the storyline and characters develop through 8 seasons of One Tree Hill, I feel so attached to them, especially Brooke, Haley, and Nathan. And if you watched all eight seasons, you'll bound to be in love with them teehee! :D






"I found my other half."


Julian: Brooke, before I met you I thought my world had everything I needed to be happy. Then, you walked into my life and everything changed. I realized how empty my world was without you in it. And my old life was no longer capable of making me happy, not without you. I love everything about you Brooke. I love the way you challenge me, like no one ever has. I love the way you look at me, like no one ever has. And I love the way you love me…like no one ever has. I cant image spending my life without you. And if you say yes to me in a few minutes I wont have to. You look beautiful by the way…


Brooke: Julian, before I met you my world revolved around one thing, me. And I liked it that way, on my own. But then I met you and you saw through the facade, you saw me. You taught me how to trust and how to let someone in and what it truly means to love. I can’t possibly describe how much I love you, so I’ll tell you why I love you. You see the world in a way that no one else does and you appreciate everything. Including me…There is no one in the world like you. And if you say yes in a few minutes I’ll get to spend the rest of my life trying to see the world through your eyes; appreciating everything, including you: the most unique, wonderful and terribly handsome man I’ve ever met.






Even fairytale characters are jealous, heehee.




Okay and although this episode makes me so happy and gives me tears of joy, it's time to get back to studying for econs again. Haha this is life, huh.


Btw, I'm so disappointed in myself for playing so badly today. According to someone, I "underperformed". Today's friendly with Kaixuan was my disaster. What one earth was I doing... sigh. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment