Sunday, December 12, 2010

You Gotta Go There to Come Back.

Liberating, when you know what you wanna do, where you're heading to.

Otherwise, it's all just a mess. When your mind can't think and your heart is confused, you know you are lost. Just pause for a moment, take a deep breath, and continue walking. It might seem tough, but every mistake is a lesson. You'll see.

Because the most important decisions in life were never easy.

On One Tree Hill(warning: boring if you don't watch OTH heh :} ) :

Okay after watching a few more episodes of OTH, I can't help being so mad at Lucas for being such a fickle ass. HAHA grrrr why Lucas why. I was so smitten with him for the first few epis, and nowwww... :( Hmmm maybe after another few more episodes I'll have different thoughts about it again and start liking him as much as I do again just like I did at first. Like I said in my tumblr, it's a tough nut to crack for the three people in a love triangle(Peyton, Lucas, Brooke). But poor Brooke :( And yeah the human mind is fickle, remember when I said I didn't like Nathan...? Haha that's not true anymore teeheehee! I like him with Haley! They are really sweet together. No dilemmas, no third parties, no betrayal. Just pure sweet love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment