Friday, December 3, 2010

Our hearts' desire.

Tonight, I say we just get out of this town
Lets go to Seattle, watch rain fall to the ground
And on our tongues "I love you's" run into each other
But could I really trust her?

She said,"Hey baby baby boy, why you always look so sad?
You got the whole world in the palm of your hand."
But it don't mean a thing if you're not next to me.
I'm so sick, so sick of just always dreaming.

Cereal Killers had dinner together at Javier's tonight. And for once in a long while, we were finally able to gather and be ourselves. No worries, no stress, no defence. Just a simple, casual, heart-warming dinner with spastic jokes and comfortable awkwardness. It does make sense, trust me. I love how Pling is so fiercely cute and easy-going, how JA is so hilarious and wonderfully cliche, how Daph is so retarded and sweet, how Nat is so true and spastic. I love how I love them.

There's so much to be said. But more on that when I upload the pictures (I promised them "die die by tomorrow") teehee! Btw, cab ride back with Daphne the Dolphin (totally random) was enjoyable as always. I will make sure this won't be the last :)

Can't wait to see Jia Ai on Sat and I hope everything else goes well for the coming weeks ahead!

Adios.

How long before I come to you, my dearest, lovely Spain?

4 comments:

  1. EHHHHHHHHH DONT USE BLOGGER ALSO EH!!!!!! THEN YOU'LL HAVE 3 BLOGS ALR SIAAAAA

    JA

    ReplyDelete
  2. And actually your blogskin quite nice. I feel like changing mine again. zzzzzzzomg. hahah anyway yaye satttttttttttttt is gonna be a longgg day, I hope <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I where got 3 BLOGS?!?! 2 only what! Tumblr and this :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I MEAN, IF YOU GET ONE MORE, IT WOULD BE THREEEE BLOGS. GOOON LEH YOU :D

    ReplyDelete