Thursday, December 9, 2010

Every Night Is Another Story.

"As happens sometimes in moments settled and hover and remained. For much more than a moment. And sound stopped, and movement stopped. For much much more than a moment. And then the moment was gone."

How a moment so beautiful and indelible can always seem to be gone the next. It has always been the case. One night you can feel like the happiest girl on earth, literally jumping for the moon, and the next day you feel stupid, because in the end it just becomes your imagined memory, only etched to your mind and nothing makes sense.

I'm starting to love One Tree Hill. And Lucas is totally the bomb, he's really probably the sweetest. Dream guy okay, haha. Hmm, Peyton's so sophisicated and Haley is so nice and Brooke's so pretty but sure as freak so bitchy in the show, and I don't like Nathan heehee. Okay maybe just not yet, since he's really childish and mean towards Lucas. Oh wait, I'm only in Season 1 LOL. Haha, but whatever, right now I'm just so feeling cranky over the fact I don't have time even during hols. I think this is perhaps my busiest holiday :(

So anyway, I was so burn out yesterday night. Record-breaker, 16 hours. My feet were so numb I thought I was gonna lose them. Seriously, the hotel line is so different from that of my dreams, and so expected of the world. The working circle, so hypocritical. Given a choice, I would still work towards that direction, but never as the front line. It's a strict no-no for me. And that's not what I want anyway, just saying. :)

But in any case, I'm just glad there's Jia Ai! Thank you babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment