Monday, February 27, 2012

Wordless.




Just one of the days I suddenly, really miss Fernando.. Not to mention just the day after Liverpool won the Carling Cup and he's not part of any of it.




Ok warning: a whole chunk of words about that pretty boy up there so don't scroll down if you're gonna be annoyed (probably, maybe understandably) at my endless rantings about him and of my long walk down the memory lane of Fernando Torres AGAIN sigh..(really redundant and rhetorical but... why oh why Torres?)




& it pains my heart still, whenever I come across all the articles filled with critics attacking him. But all of these are part and parcel of the 'glamourous' soccer celebrity life that I have no business having a say in, and there's nothing I can do to stand up for him. :( What he has gone through when the fans were hating him.. that must have been hell lot of a difficult time and I can't imagine how he must have felt. Broken perhaps. And for staying strong, I admire him so much. OK REGARDLESS WHAT THE WORLD SAYS. I hold strongly my stand in believing that he has his reasons for doing what he did. And really, I just wish for him to start showing the world what he is truly made of and continue making his presence felt on the pitch. Haha he's so gonna leave everyone awestruck again. Yes he will, he will. Fernando Torres isn't dead, nope he isn't. Can I just say again, I really miss him!!!! :'(




Anyway, seeing Xabi's tweets about Liverpool always brings a smile to my face and warms up my (still healing) heart because it just reminds me how much he loves the club even after transferring to Real. Haha what amused me yesterday most was his tweet during the penalty. #inpepewetrust HAHA HOW CUTE IS THAT SERIOUSLY?! And read an article about him claiming always to love Liverpool and his decision to "raise his Liverpool-born son as a Red supporter". Awwwww :*




OKAY AND THE HIGHLIGHT: CONGRATS LIVERPOOL WE DID IT! CARLING CUP 2012 CHAMPIONS. Haha who cares if it's not as prestigious as the other awards, it's still a number 1 yeahhhh. Hahah as for the Barclays Premier League, hmm let's try again next year! Meanwhile there's definitely a chance to be in the top 4 #foreverhopeful c'mon :)




PS, Cardiff City goalkeeper Tom Heaton was awesome, respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment