Friday, February 3, 2012

Step by Step



Hey darl glad to see you doing so well today haha, even though you had a pinch of craziness in all your mannerisms. It's very scary in case you don't know. And I'm compelled to tell you that our friendship is at stake. HAHAHA because I certainly won't want to get near someone like the-woman-at-HollandV Starbucks. I'm sure that's the reason the waiter chose to attend to me instead of you hahaha! Okay you know I love you truckloads right heehee. Anyway just wanna let you know that what you are doing is noble so have patience and 10020380497047123328479287 times of forbearance and love because the children need Ms Lynn. Haha you can do your regular 'dance routine' in the toilet when you are fuming, I think that's a really good way to cool down LOL! Either that, or gimme a ringggggg. Thanks for walking me home and I enjoyed all the funny stories very much despite the fact I was facing a toilet crisis. (The same one I faced in Korea on the tour bus HAHAHA) Loveyoumuacksbye.

I miss that girl so much haha. And just now while talking we just remembered how fast we grow up without even realising it ourselves. We known each other since 13 and now that we are entering into our 19th year......haha 'nuff said!

I can't believe the month of January passed just like this. I'm certainly gonna miss the small little ones and the immense amount of pleasure they bring me... Well I guess this is life. Maybe whatever I decided today was not the best thing to do, but when my heart speaks louder than the voice in my head I'll do it anyway.

Oh and hey JA, I have a sudden urge to go to the movies with you haha! It's only last week that we met but somehow I feel like we haven't met for super long, again. :( Hm, I think it's just me.

TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL

No comments:

Post a Comment