Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Gratitude is the memory of the heart.

Hey JA, I know what your fb tag is driving at, but some things are far more complicated than they are on surface level. Haha, for the most part though, I will try to bear them in mind! In any case, you are different and thanks for everything. :) Random like totallyyyyy, but........... I know you love this picture so. :}

Turmoil.


The day wasn't easy, nor was it any pleasant. But what irks my heart most is how awful my behaviour was earlier on today as a result of being the receiving end of a disappointing news. Maybe it wasn't as bad as I made it sound to be, but nevertheless I feel equally guilty for acting the way I did to a mere stranger, no matter how insignificant it may be. It may be the smallest thing, but I can't condone it myself and I can't bring myself to accept it as a form of 'mood swing'. It just wasn't right. Almost as soon as I showed my annoyance I regretted it immediately, but what's done cannot be undone. I can only feel sorry...

When you have a bad day, make sure you don't become the reason for someone else's one. Really, I think prevention is better than cure. Remorse, is perhaps the worst feeling- to regret and to blame yourself far more than the reproach of others for what you did.

On a separate note, it puzzles me how people can claim to want to be there for you anytime you need them, but the moment this need arises, they are either nowhere to be found or there but for the wrong reasons. Then again, what's right and what's wrong? A pity perhaps nobody knows anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment