Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dark Blue

“In uncertainty I am certain that underneath their topmost layers of frailty men want to be good and want to be loved. Indeed most of their vices are attempted short cuts to love. When a man comes to die, no matter what his talents and influence and genius, if he dies unloved his life must be a failure to him and his dying a cold horror.” — John Steinbeck

These days have been eventful.

I miss the people I miss and I can't wait to see them. And even after seeing them I continue missing them for the very reason I don't get to see them as much as I used to. And those whom I have missed for a long time I continue missing until maybe time starts to erode the small but precious moments we've had together, so much so that I forget to miss them. But it probably never happened to me yet because I come to the realisation that for those I don't see or talk to since the moment I started missing them, my heart actually grows fonder of each memory we ever shared. Yet, the heart feels tired at times too. And sometimes, maybe, the heart forgets even if I don't want to. That'd be the easier way out. Except more often than not it's the heart that remembers but the mind refuses to. Either way, I guess we miss who we miss and we love who we miss. Unless, I don't really know...

Okay maybe those are just chunks of words redundant and irrelevant. Meaningless and all a moot point. Haha, even I got lost in my own words. Perhaps that's what we all need once in a while- time and a chance to just be ridiculous and unrestrained, once in a while.

Is it applicable to all who are waiting for their A's results to be released, or just me, that as the day passes I can't help noticing we are all inching towards the month of March, and anxiety undoubtedly increases by the hour as I ponder over how well or poorly I did exactly?

But who are we to wonder? God's in control.

KEEP CALM AND TRUST GOD. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment