Monday, January 30, 2012

Right then, it's not over yet





















I have an intense (really-mega-huge-super-big) desire to travel now, the thought of it drives me crazy. I'd do anything to experience horse-riding in Jeju (or anywhere else for that matter) againnnnn. And the remedy it has on troubled-and-on-the-verge-of-going-mentally-ill people, incredibly effective! Doesn't matter every meal has kimchi I'll gladly accept it as long as I get to embrace the cool -okay,freezing- weather Singapore will probably never have, and go anywhere everywhere without all kinds of worries and unpleasant moments so rampant back at home.


AND I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BARCA WITH LYNNIE (although nothing's concrete now... but still!!!) hahaha and maybe Ireland and New Zealand in a separate trip. Ohh and nearby countries like Taiwan for the fact that I've never been there before haha!


Hee on a different note, class gathering wasn't exactly CLASS gathering, but I guess it was still kinda fun one way or the other. Hahaha, Taboo was hilarious!! (even though some people just can't get the hang of it hahahhaa....) And yes JA I'm really glad spending the entire evening with you even though my whole body was so "problematic" (like you always claim haha) Really, I'm happy that we managed to do some catching up! And no I don't think too much I don't care. You don't know how moved I was by your long and sweet text teehee. :') Oh and likewise, I'm lazy to upload the photos so... till then! :}


Dragged myself to work today for the same simple reason that we all hate waking up early in the morning at a time we know our body craves sleep the most. Haha, but oh well the kids make everything worthwhile! Shall upload the pictures another time tooooo. Ashton Boo is like a young old man superrrrr cute. Okay gonna spend the remaining weeks working there relieving my childhood days while I can and enjoy every minute of it so I don't regret! :)


Ohnonono each time I watch Kevin Cheng's shows I just fall in love with him even more ahrebwhjd183eudhdnweqdzzqwdhiuwhdzzzzzzzawwwwwwwww love love love him!!! Haha he's like this super handsome guy who never grows old. :') (PLEASE DON'T MENTION THE WORD BOTOX.................:/ LOL)


Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment