Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm sure we'll grow but we'll never bloom again





The first picture is weirdly beautiful and I absolutely love it. Somehow to me it conveys a million stories one cannot tell at first glance. Bitterly, refreshingly, touchingly pretty.


Though you're near you're far away/

Partly here, partly gone


It pains me to look back on the good times considering the fact that we may never experience them once again. What bothers me more is the geniality of it all and at the same time, the frailty that human relationships are so susceptible to.


Maybe it doesn't even boil down to blame, but as some say, the expectations and overly high confidence one has which inevitably lead to all kinds of heartaches.


I wonder where we would end up/

If we could start again

No comments:

Post a Comment