Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Everything In Transit

It's always better to look at the irreproachable side of a person, but what happens when that just gives you one more chance to feel disconcerted in the existence of compassion because you realise they are totally far from that? It's mediocre. Why do people always think of themselves first? Even perhaps, the friends around us. I don't dare say I'm not one of them, because man is after all, sinful. I just don't want to be part of this group of uncaring, fake human race. And I know with God will empower me to the right things, simply because God is love. While these people, just want love without knowing or wanting to love.

To love or to be loved? Someone asked me this last night. Just a simple question, but it evoked thoughts from the past. I discovered for myself, it is happier to be loved -perhaps the happiest feeling in the world- but more blessed to love. But then again, who wouldn't want to be loved?

What do you want most in your life right now? Answers, maybe.

Stay away from all that remove God's first place in your heart.

"Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swaps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists. It is real. It is possible. It's yours."
-Ayn Rand, from Atlas Shrugged


This was what I posted slightly more than a year ago... and WOW. Haha, I totally forgot about it, yet when I read through these lines of probably really heartfelt thoughts, it evoked the essential nature in me and those turmoils tossing in my mind back then was indistinguishably called to memory. Perhaps this is exactly the reason why people want to keep a diary. For the simple assurance that they'll never lose any part of themselves, even if those experiences were at one point in time or another hidden away and banished from their everyday lives.

Maybe I'm slightly late but...

2012

May the Lord bless the New year and all that comes with it!

Praying for tomorrow, oh yes I'm praying hard. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment