Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Put me under the running water.

My day was awesome and excitingly engaging. Satisfying even, as much as I was feeling so drained... until. I think I really need a long nice shower right now, doesn't even matter if it's a hot or cold one. I just need to be free from thinking at all. 'Cause at this very moment I just feel downright jaded and crappy. Think the word's more like exasperated.

Don't get me mistaken, the day was incredible for the most part. Haha, especially spending time with the kids, and after when I go for the class I'm falling in love with even more after each lesson. :)

Well the rest was just blah. Funny how I can be so affected over one thing or person... maybe it's a good thing because it shows I still care. Then again, it gets tiring always having to pretend everything's okay knowing it's all a wreck and I'm the only one dealing with it. Okay sounds like the problem lies with me. Oh blah. We just gotta accept the fact that sometimes we live not for others to understand us, but to understand ourselves better. Either way don't forget God is in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment