Monday, July 25, 2011

The Girl Who Sang Hero With Me.






Happy 18th LoveLee Kemei!



You have always been there for me and I never fail to thank God for letting our paths meet that very first day of our Sec 3 in Cedar. We are so different yet so alike, but I'm perfectly happy with the way it is because it's what made our friendship so strong today. I hope you remember how you influence me to sing Hero with you practically every single day of the second half of Sec 4, and how we made that OUR song. I hope, even more, that you will remember that girl who believed in that lyrics with all her heart, and stay strong every time you meet a sticky situation. Remember, nothing is too big for our God for He lives in us and He fights for us! Thank you for always encouraging me the same way whenever I feel so hopelessly dejected. I know God loves me because He gave me you! Haha, I hope the Holga will give you lots of memories and (like you told me in my birthday card) create new ones with your future.... HAHA YOU KNOW WHO. When that time comes, "TELL MAG"



I LOVE YOU!



PS, Can't wait for the coming Sat night dinner with you and Kho Rm! Heehee back to Sec 4 times at Fish & Co. Unforgettable.

No comments:

Post a Comment