Monday, May 9, 2011

Let there be morning.


Let the sun rise,
let the birds sing,
let there be light,
let there be morning.


The first thing you gotta do, is wake up.

Did I mention how I love my weekends? Whatever I'm given, whatever I have, it's all God's grace. So praise God for even the smallest, littlest things happening in my life! Even though I'm drowning in a pile of work and I'm struggling to cope with the pace at school, I'm still surviving and so I should be thankful. Haha, going to church, talking to the friends, even for the shortest amount of time, is enough to enliven the mood and help me focus on happier things! Bliss. :}

Then that familiar, dreadful thought came to mind. Don't take momentary feelings too seriously. Don't let yourself free completely. Don't think excessively. Just, don't. Take it one step at a time, and submit to God's will. Be thankful for whatever you are given, whatever you have. But don't want more than you already do.

“You don’t get to take any of it with you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment