Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's always the same constant change.



As your tears fall to the snow
We both know
That tonight I can't say that I'll come back to you someday


When the night falls, and reality dawns upon you, and you realise that there's nobody to fall back on, nobody to cry to, nobody to smile for, you cease to be hopeful. But it's not easy to stand alone and be at peace with yourself. No matter how hard you might have tried to convince yourself otherwise, and pretend to be okay with it all, you know deep down you are anything but okay. You just feel swallowed and overwhelmed with emptiness and despondency.

I blame myself for being too close for comfort. I never stop being a fool. In fact, I'm constantly acting like one. Change is but a constant, I can't do it. This time, can I?


There's so many people, yet so few of them. Who can see me, and who can hear me?

No comments:

Post a Comment