Thursday, April 14, 2011

Goodbye Misery.

I look around and see the people who are desperately trying. To do better, to please others, to be happier, to succeed... the list goes on forever.

I'm no exception. I'm not a superwoman.

People always attempt to say things and mean it. But often their actions show otherwise. It takes many heartbreaks and dashed hopes to reach the point of becoming numb and unfeeling. When that happens you realise nothing seems so big a deal anymore. It depends on which way you see it. Maybe it's a sad thing, to be so detached and aloof, or casual and apathetic, but on the other side of the spectrum, you are more peaceable, contented, and happier. And so I'm determined to do what I set out to, and I'll leave the rest in God's hands.

No expections anymore. Somehow I think feelings never change. But circumstances and people always do. It's inevitable, and maybe given our human nature, embracing these changes will do us good, as much as we hate to.

Whatever it is, whatever it takes, do the right thing. Do the right thing in God's eyes.

I pray all of you will find joy in your hearts, no matter how arduous the process might be. It'll be worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment