Saturday, October 16, 2010

Gone along with the wind.

I tried. I really tried. And I know it's over, this whole drama. At least, I strongly felt so..

But on lonely days or when I'm at my most helpless and fearful moments, nothing can stop me from thinking of you. Hoping, wishing. Trust me, I don't know why too. Even after all the nonchalance and silence, oblivious attitude and indifference, I still care. I really, only blame myself. If I could choose, I'd make sure I never started at all.

Don't regret what once made you smile. But I'm caught in a dilema now, knowing how painful it can be after all.

That being said, I know this is just a phase that will come to pass. Few years down the road, I'll look back and laugh at how silly I was(am).

I want to have confidence in God, but something is bugging me at the back of my mind. The fact that, I'm living in reality after all. The perfect story may never happen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment