Saturday, October 2, 2010

Este corazón mío

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with.

Something inside me, somewhere deep, I want to imprint all my thoughts here. I want to make my memories forever here. But now, really, I don't know if that's ever possible..

5 more days to the break I'm looking for. 5 more days to the end of promos.

The Lord has sustained me all these while, and I know He will continue to give me that blessed assurance for the rest of my life. I'm tired, and I need His strength to carry on...

I finally, stepped out of it today.

You know when they say time heals everything? Well, I don't agree time heals everything, but definitely some things. Things that you can forget along with time and the cruelty of life, are things you once thought were important to you, but are actually not. It doesn't and didn't mean the world to you. Not now, not then. Yes, it was all a delusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment