Saturday, March 31, 2012

We owned the night.


I absolutely love this woman to bits and pieces. I cannot imagine how different my life would have turned out without her by my side all these years. Yesterday night was probably one of my best spent nights I have had in a long while, especially with so many of the unthinkable crumbling down on me. But I'm here now. And here is good.

It instantly warms my heart up to know how much she cares about me amidst all of these that I'm confronted with. Her assurance, it's indisputable. Haha long runs which comprises of her everyday life stories made the arduous process (given how long I haven't been running LOL) so much more bearable and entertaining. The nice weather was only bonus. Hehee not to mention, how the chill and chat moments of the night contributed to an ambiance so marvelous. Us being us, how can the night end without retarded but honest thoughts on top of endless rantings and hthts. Hahaha my preference for "strong arms" and hers for "broad shoulders" definitely correspond to what we need most. Inside joke HAHAHA. So yep, she might be deserting me for charming Brisbane but she promised me time will continue speeding through us and she'll be back in no time. So that makes me feel better. Preferably I can simply hop into a plane and demand her to take me in for a few days, provided I'm thick-skinned enough hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment