Thursday, December 22, 2011

You're out of sight but not out of mind.



Thank God for the great weather today. Dry run was, considerably successful I guess? I'm really praying that the Yf camp will run smoothly. Thank you everyone for making time for tonight :)

I reached home nearly an hour ago and I can't wait to quickly take a shower and hop into bed hahaha. But before that... I was looking through some pictures just a few minutes ago, and it just occured to me how good times never last. We should always be contented still, because we've had those moments, no matter how short they were. It was only a few days, but they can last me a lifetime because the pictures have the ability to speak thousands of words that I can never utter, or describe to match the very least. They bring me back to the exact moment when I can almost feel all the same feelings. Except knowing it's all overrrr.



Hm and somehow, I find my name becoming a taboo among my friends. Hahaha oh well... :( SIGH SAD LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment