Tuesday, December 20, 2011

At One Go.

Kho-Hot Ruimin guess what, knowing you miss me makes me miss you so much more HAHA. And it's probably only 50 hours since the last time we met but I feel like meeting you againnnn, like, NOW!!! Heehee that's a good sign, right? Anyway you know I'm so busy with you-know-what lately and I feel so worn down these days but I know you are right, when everything works out for the best I'll be happy too! Currently I'm thinking about that lovely watch we saw but I'm gonna keep to my promise and stop splurging for quite a while and save up hahaha. SIGH. Okayyy you better update me soon about you-know-who heehee can't wait! Pretty Little Liars is keeping me in great suspense, only I can't watch them in one go (as much as I want to!!!) cos I have other pressing things waiting for meeeee. Alrighty love you and why does this sound like a diary entry. XOXO!


No comments:

Post a Comment