Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fleeting Moments.



Last day, at Incheon airport. Trust me I was almost completely depressed about having to come home haha :'{















So cute. The left one. Heehee I'm kidding, I meant the one on the right. Bright like the sun, too. :)























Kimchi making (haha or rather, wrapping) it was pre-seasoned!






At Everland theme park, where the scaredy cat on the left doesn't dare to take any of the thrilling rides since she's puke-risk.











LOTTE World hotel, the characters level. CUTE OR WHAT (haha wait till you see the rooms!)







































Hotel near the hot springs place.......forgot what it's called! Anyway the ceiling was decorated with stars that blink. I had a great night heehee (fell asleep while watching the stars twinkling. not the real ones but hello, it's good enough hahaha) :}



From Jeju to Incheon (day 2 or 3)



















Ohhh, the farm. Fond, fond memories :)





Dinner after soaking in hot springs heehee :}





And this is Day One.



These days were beautiful, yet they are all but permanent. Short-lived, yet close to my heart. It's been more than a week, yet it only feels like yesterday that I just came back, and feeling awfully sad knowing it's all gone.





No comments:

Post a Comment