Tuesday, November 22, 2011

In Time.

So much words to say.

But all in all, thank God for bringing me to the end of the arduous A level examinations!

Putting aside the unpredictable results, I'm absolutely enjoying post A's, without the need to rush from place to place, or to keep up with my busy study plans for the day, or feeling so ultra guilty for sleeping sufficiently while my friends compromise on theirs. Hahaha and now, I'm all set for Korea bwahaha :}


My A lvls ended yesterday, and spending the night with the two girls was crazy fun epic heehee. The dinosaur, big baby and the aunty makes one great combi woosh. And Deaf Knee if you;re reading this, next time it'll be CEREAL KILLERS' OUTING FULL ATTENDANCE K, PROMISE. DEAL. :} Wooooots! HAHA ok I think I'm still suffering from the effects of lack in sleep plus the flu jab earlier in the day, and hence my incoherent expression of words now. Okay who am I kidding, I'm incoherent anyways, and always, according to the friends. Their opinion though, not mine! :))))))))))

I love shopping early in the morning when the crowd is away and I feel like I have the whole mall to myself, (haha and in the case of today, JA as welllllll) Thanks babe heehee, don't miss me when I'm gone! (sigh I know you won't LOL) Spent so much today I feel guilty maxxxx.

Okay I'm FINALLY gonna TRAVEL tomorrow HAHA so I'm a happy girl right now! And at the same time, I'm gonna do some light reading while I'm away and when I'm free, so that means I get to do two of my favourite things for the next 8 days or so. LOVE POST-A'S! Heehee and as of now, I can't wait for my dear friends to end theirs (when I'm back) so I can catch up with all of them big big big time. All the best for the remaining papers all! :)

On a totally random note: Scandinavian traditions hold that if a boy and girl eat from the same loaf, they are bound to fall in love.

How cute!

Not implying anything............ HAHAHHAHAHHAA!


I realise my mood has been going up and down, kinda tiring y'know. But oh well, happiness is a mood, not a destination. I need to get used to this fact and not keep expecting for more. At this point of time, there are so many indecipherable thoughts swimming in my head, but only one which I can't seem to get it out. Grr frustrating.

Maybe we should all just stick to the roles we play and avoid unnecessary complications and confusion. I should be happy that you are. :)

The rest, perhaps time will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment