Saturday, November 5, 2011

Even when i set myself on fire;

These days,

it becomes very easy to see who really cares;

it becomes effortless almost, to distinguish the ones who stay with you through thick and thin from those who walk away without turning back.

Oh but rest assured that you'll see them round when the tide clears.

So that's one experience I had best carve into my mind. Not so much for the latter, but for remembering those who are important, those who should always matter.

Tonight, the bitter reminder keeps ringing by my ears. Why mag why, do you stupidly send yourself there to be torn apart, once again? For gratitude, nothing more.

But always. That's always the reason. When can I ever make a clean break?

'A' levels in four days. Live and let God.

No comments:

Post a Comment