Wednesday, September 14, 2011

TROUBLE IS A FRIEND.

Trouble he will find you no matter where you go, oh oh
No matter if you're fast, no matter if you're slow, oh oh
The eye of the storm or the cry in the mourn, oh oh
You're fine for a while but you start to lose control

He's there in the dark, he's there in my heart
He waits in the wings, he's gotta play a part
Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine, oh oh!

Trouble is a friend but trouble is a foe, oh oh
And no matter what I feed him he always seems to grow, oh oh
He sees what I see and he knows what I know, oh oh
So don't forget as you ease on down the road

So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm
I won't let him win, but I'm a sucker for his charm
Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine, oh oh!

Oh how I hate the way he makes me feel
And how I try to make him leave, I try!
Oh oh, I try!


I won't say Prelims is off to a good start. Not since the first GP paper. Then History paper 2 which I completely wrote out of point for one of the three questions. And Maths paper 1 which I know I could have prepared for more than I did. CSE, and finally Econs paper 1 today which I didn't manage to finish. But I'm gonna take it in my stride and just work harder for A levels! No time for misery and self-doubt. God is with me. :)

These two days, I start to once again appreciate the things and people around me more than I have for months too. I guess that's why God puts us through fiery trials in the first place, so that we can better learn how to cope with greater challenges ahead and rise above ourselves. Life's tough but God is good!

It's not your situation which has changed, but your perception.

Press on!

No comments:

Post a Comment