Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Months Later.

Our memories give us voice. They bear the witness to history, so that others might learn, so they might celebrate our triumphs and be warned of our failures.

Got back our GP prelim today, and I'm really thankful for the results. It's my best I've done for GP, ever. Prayerfully I can produce the same kind of work for A's, or better. I feel so undeserved. Thank God! The other subjects... hm that's another story altogether. I gotta buck up like, so much more. C'mon few more months. No, weeks actually. :/

I played basketball today, after what seems like ages. Heehee it feels really good after not touching the ball for so long. Catching up with last year's classmates like Shawn and Gerald was really heartening too, had a great laugh with them! :)

On a side note, I need to start running more.. feeling so unfit hehehe.

"Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God." Psalm 20:7

No comments:

Post a Comment