Saturday, June 30, 2012

We are racing against time.



SO MUCH WORK TO DO, SO LITTLE TIME.

All the assignments and projects and exams... arghhhhh.
But God is gracious, I can do this!!!

Meeting JA yesterday despite this tight schedule of mine and my extreme lethargy was anything but disappointing. It was always the case. ^^ Cheer up babe, hope your Batam trip turned out to be a blast!! :-) Hehe, and I'm glad I told you what I told you. Xoxo.


PS, Soci presentation this coming Tuesday oh mannnnnnnnnnn (nerve-wrecking for more than one reason)


On a side note, I really thank God I met Denise in UB (again) on top of the fact that we only really got to know each other like say, 6 years later? HAHA. Okay and heyyyyy you are right, we must "maintain"!!! So I shall dream of you tonight instead hahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment