Monday, June 4, 2012

Dusk And Summer

We watch the season pull up its own stakes
And catch the last weekend of the last week
Before the gold and the glimmer have been replaced,
Another sun soaked season fades away


It constantly amazes me how time just gets ahead of me before I even know it. It's been three weeks since I've started school at UB and everything's going great so far, putting aside all the assignments and readings starting to pile up, that is. The friends are pleasant company, though that's beside the point since many of us are too preoccupied by work to really have an exciting social life. But of course, that should be the way and we all know it.


Anyway, Psy lecture was interesting today (we learnt about drugs and their effects and a drug-free way TO GET HIGH like seriously what?!?! HAHA), lunch with the og mates was hilarious as always hahaha and ESL today was somehow quite enjoyable I don't know why. HAHA. Oh, and get well soon Eychelleeeeee! :-)

Finally gonna hand in Comms assignment tomorrow, I reallyyyyyy pray I'll do well for the essay after it drove me mad for DAYSSSSSS. :'( I shall not be affected by what others say about the teacher hahaha because the thought of it scares me to death. OKAY BE BRAVE MAG.

On a side note (VERY IMPORTANT NOTE), EURO 2012 IS STARTING THIS SUNDAY I CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT!!! Hehe ^^

GO ESPANA~

Oh and I heard The Script's gonna release their new album finallyyyyyyy! xoxo.

AND AND AND I'm gonna meet the two awesome girls this Sat. Awesome.

Above all, Hello June please be kind. :-)

Shalom everyone!

I watch you spin around in your highest heels
You are the best one, of the best ones
We all look like we feel

No comments:

Post a Comment