Thursday, June 28, 2012

At the end of the day, you are still you.

I guess in short, today was kinda bittersweet?

There are certain things to thank God for, just as there always will be. But just when I thought things were perfect the way they are now... I had to be proven wrong. I felt like a fool. Honestly, a little uncertain, lost and hurt? :( I'll be fine.

Suddenly feeling so alone again.

On a happier note, there is great comfort in establishing a connection with a person with seemingly the same wavelength as you in terms of thoughts... That is to me, the most precious of all things. It brings communication to a whole new level. A kind of mutual understanding although nothing has been shared.


Sometimes you have to step outside of the person you've been, and remember the person you were meant to be, the person you wanted to be, the person you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment