Thursday, June 28, 2012

SPAIN GOING INTO EURO 2012 FINALS.

Spain vs Portugal semi-finals almost killed me!!!

It wasn't one of Spain's best performing matches and they only stepped up their game in extra time (which was kinda late obviously......) so it was freaking hard to watch them fight against time and struggle to get a goal at the last minute. Portugal defended well though, but as usual the players were SO aggressive and dramatic I feel like slapping their faces haha (especially Ronaldo) HAHA. Typical of Portugal eww. Okay it wasn't funny coz at that point of time I was so frustrated that Spain was trying and passing and kicking and getting nowhere near a goal :(

SO ANYWAY IT CAME DOWN TO PENALTY SHOOT-OUTS. My heart was beating so fast and I was so nervous I think I totally disconnected with my physical body. Hahahahaha. Then Xabi kicked the first penalty and missed (suddenly I was feeling more sad for him than for Spain AT THAT INSTANT coz he looked so disappointed with himself :((((( ) But it turned out the Spaniards scored the remaining penalties with Fabregas kicking the winning goal hehehee good job Cesc xoxoxo!

CONGRATS SPAIN FOR GOING INTO THE FINALS. Thank God!!

I really pray Spain plays like how they did in the extra time for the finals against (I would say Germany hahaha) and be the first country to win the Euros twice in a row. So they say it's impossible. But, hehe I have faith in them!

On a side note, I find it so unacceptable that Fernando didn't get to play in the semis at all :( Okay I'm whining but...but-... but it really saddens me to see him so sad sitting at the bench. I mean, he's not worthless to the extent that he can't contribute at all right?! Surely his 2 goals scored against Ireland meant something. It is no wonder the Torres today has no confidence when he gets the ball. Criticism comes in for him so easily and there's no sign of any acknowledgement when he starts to up his game. I say he thrives on positivity. But that's just my opinion oh well it doesn't change anything. Fernando brace up! Anyway, even so he was so happy for his team mates when they won the penalty shoot-outs. Hehe pretty boy has a pretty heart. Oh no why am I so cheesy? Hahahahah love you Spain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment