Saturday, June 25, 2011

Show me the world in your head.




Somewhere along the line... you gave up the idea that you deserve to feel this again.

Haha, yeah my laptop crashed, for the first (and probably last) time in 6 years. So I'm well..... using the computer in my dad's office. Yep just printed art and craft for the children to do tomorrow, and now.. just gimme 5 mins I'm good to go! (to study.)

ANYWAY.

Everybody's struggling with all kinds of heartbreaks, fears, and uncertainties every single day, I don't think there's any exception. Or maybe there are, I don't know. But regardless, we are all just learning to live with it. Once again, I was compelled to acknowledge the very fact, that we don't have to do this alone. Open your heart and commit every thought to God. :)

There's so much going on but hmm, I shall leave it to after block tests, which ends in say... 2 weeks. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment