Wednesday, June 8, 2011

23 is the magic number.

I don't know how many people know me anymore. But I think I gave up trying to find the answer. And this way, I feel so much better. I stop letting myself get worn out with despair and disappointments. I'm gonna recognise that there's no point holding on to something which is not meant to be yours. I'm gonna stop being so self-centred and selfish. Some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue. So what if you are the statue most days and rarely the pigeon? I used to call it unfair, but I realised one day from others, that this is called life.

Haha okok the point is, I have made up my mind to do what I've set out to do. Of course, praying with all my heart I'm following God's will.

:)

23. It's not gonna be long.

No comments:

Post a Comment