Wednesday, November 7, 2012

SPLIT SECONDS AWAY.


Semester two is coming to an end. Unbelievable how time just robs us of our moments and our living months, years.. something I scorn at every single time I reflect on how much more I could have done for myself and for others. What I really hold is disdain is my own actions that I regret, and the person I blame is really, just myself. But God has been good to me for the past few months, I should know that better than anyone.

Sometimes though, I wonder, what more could I have done to live those moments to the fullest?

Rj the bunny have been going out of her way the past couple of weeks just to help me and because of that, I am honestly touched at the fact that there are people who still bother. On the same note, I'm really glad for her whole clique for always being there for me whenever I have to be #foreveralone hahaha, like when Eyc or the rest of my clique has something on and I can always, always, join them and feel so belonged. Eyc whom I really appreciate having (almost) all the same classes as me and whom I can always talk to about anything, as well as A who can be so extremely annoying but always so ready to help. Really thankful. Haha and jokers like N2 who make my school life entertaining as ever. All of them are more than I asked for, and I am so grateful to be me. The classmates have been great, but the thought of having to grow accustomed to a new class all over again next sem makes me shudder a little. Am I gonna have to constantly step out of my comfort zone? Will I never get to stay with the same group of people? Something tells me that this is life. And so the answer is yes.

On a slightly separate note, I'm done for all my presentations this semester! Wheeeee thank God. Now I can only pray for the best. Haha and so currently I'm left with all the studying for the remaining exams to come. OK CAN.

PS, today was an epic fail on my side to maintain my composure. I can't believe I did what I did hahahaha so embarrassing omggg.

PSS, ESL was a full 3hrs today we almost died. Hmm I don't know why I had to say that.. but yeahh hahaha!

PSSS, there were moments today I actually thought of 10A03 and found myself wondering if I actually laughed as much as I did then.. it surprises me how many kinds of funny exists out there and how fortunate I am to be surrounded by people like that who never fails to make me laugh.

THEN, I thought of JA. I wish you were there with me to enjoy all the retarded moments, just like we used to. I miss you very much :-)

And not forgetting Daph Law. Please, press on! A's will be over before you know it, and you are stronger than you think. Stay strong love!

No comments:

Post a Comment