Thursday, August 23, 2012

Still Here

It's been so long.. I feel like I'm escaping reality, escaping the harshness of this world by avoiding having to pen down my thoughts. Lately. Because when I write, I'm forced to think. 

But beyond that, there is stillness and comfort when I'm writing. For that, I'm glad. 

Every single day we fail to appreciate the words and thoughts of others we come across (whether verbally or  in writing) not knowing how invaluable they are, especially since they all make up bits and pieces of the truest parts of other people's lives. Things that they want to share with the world but hesitate out of fear, weariness, vulnerability. We can understand if only we choose to do so, but we get so caught up in our very own lives  we view as more important over others' ( because we as humans are simply, self-centered), and that's perhaps why we are unable to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment