Friday, August 24, 2012

Compulsion

Help, I've been so hooked onto Criminal Minds! It's definitely sick and warped the way they creep into minds of the criminals haha. But in a very real way, it actually allows you to empathise with the mentally unstable in the world because they can't stay sane as much as they want to. Some of them. But still. I've been sleeping so late and waking up almost near noon I can feel my skin rotting. Okay I'm kidding! Hahaha because 8 hours of sleep does more than any medicine to heal and rejuvenate our skin!! Oh but yesterday I dreamt of something horrifying. I can't remember what it is but it's probably got to do with watching Criminal Minds just before I go to bed. 3 seasons in less than 2 weeks whee!


Hmmmm absolutely in love with Derek Morgan!! He's so charismatic and kind. Well most of them are. HAHA reallyyy cute too, the way he always looks out for Garcia awwwww- heart throb!! 

AND REID IS SO AWESOME I LOVE HIS SCENES ^^ 
Oh oh and I think A.J. Cook (Jennifer Jareau) is REALLY pretty! JUST LOOK AT HER. :-)


Why am I up so late? Beats me! Contemplating between reading, re-watching A Walk To Remember, continuing another episode of Criminal Minds, or sleepingggggggg.

Omg I got no life hahaha hols what have you done to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment