Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It burned my lips to say goodbye.

One may think we're alright
But we need pills to sleep at night
We need lies to make it through the day
We're not okay. 
What have I gotten myself into?

Cherish what you have before you lose what you love. Bear in mind, sacrifices are inevitable. It shouldn't be an issue if you're choosing what means the most to you. As for me, isn't that what true friends are for? I can do that. Hahahahahahahahaahahahahaa, definitely.

I'm taking one step away, heading towards the other direction!

Goodbye for now. It's time for history. (Umm.. literally. Arab-Israeli here I come!)



"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any pain: for the former things are passed away."
Revelation 21:4

No comments:

Post a Comment