Thursday, November 18, 2010

Worlds Apart.


Sometimes no matter how much you love someone, that person just can't love you back the way you want him/her to, and you just gotta accept that.


It's already November in the blink of an eye, and soon it'll turn into December, the most romantic month of the year in my eyes. The Christmas season which is supposedly filled with love, joy and hope, always keeps me eagerly awaiting. No matter how bleak our situation may be, I believe our hearts will be warmed when we immerse ourselves in such a joyous occasion. But it also at this point of time, we start reflecting on the whole year, and struggle with the regrets and wrong choices we made, having to face our painful mistakes. But above all, praise God for such a special and in my case, different year. This year brought me many spectacular experiences and taught me many ineffaceable lessons. Remarkable ones. But more about that later.


Today's a very special day. It simply holds so much memories for me. Too much for my own good. I keep saying "that's okay", maybe even if I don't genuinely agree with myself, but that's the only thing I can do; to accept the truth and move on. A continuous process I have to go through, because it's easier said than done to just pretend nothing ever happened. That is, on my part. But like I said, it's okay, because I know God must have His own reason for allowing these feelings I face. If it is His will for me to close this small chapter of my life, He'll allow it to come to pass in time.


I know I keep saying it's over, but reality is after all, a separate thing altogether from my heart. This heart of mine, which keeps beating with a rhythm different from that of the world I'm living in. I need time for my heart to register the truth I've been facing and hiding from at the same time.


We are worlds apart, and I used to think that's what makes us special. Haha, so I guess the heart makes wrong decisions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment