Friday, September 21, 2012

It's a joy to be studying something that you genuinely like. Often people forget that until it's too late. Other times they fail to recognize what they truly want for themselves. I know because I have found myself in both situations. But right now I'm just happy where I am.

I love studying in peace- something I never expected myself to say one year back. After all, who loves studying?

But intelligence is always attractive. And studying is more gratifying than many people know. And some never will.

It took me so much to remember.

On another note, recent subtle events have made me realize how much I miss actually being good at something, how much I miss doing something I completely derive pleasure from, how much I miss knowing the kind of person I wanna be.  
I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.  -Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment